Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wall art

It pains me to say this, but I designed my living room all wrong. I moved in here with a "club house" mentality. I thought it was going to be the place where everyone hung out...and I was totally wrong. I've lived here now for about 6 months now and no one really comes over lol. It's more of a hangout for me and my boyfriend, which got me rethinking the layout.

Right now I have a couch, love seat and bubble chair which is WAY TOO MUCH seating for just 2 people. I'm thinking of taking out the love seat and replacing it with a high dining table that seats 2. I would love to find a glass table, but no luck yet :( Anyways, since my living room is bright white I'm trying to think of unique wall art to hang above the future dining table. I want something really colorful and inviting...something like these.






Although, wouldn't it be awesome to have a giant scrabble art piece??
LOVEEEEE!

2 comments:

cindy said...

These are interesting. I've been looking everywhere for something similar for my livingroom. No luck yet :-/ lol

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white wall layout!