Monday, January 31, 2011

chair updating

Whenever there is extra furniture at my office I'm always the first one to ask "can I have it?". We had an extra office chair that was just literally floating around from corner to corner and I finally asked if I could take it home. My boss said yes and now I feel a project coming on.

This is the chair. It's your standard boring office chair that lacks personality.
(Ignore the mess...I'm still moving stuff around :P )



After being super inspired by these photos......






.....I decided to use this left over cloth to reupholster it. Isn't it gorgeous? :)


I'm planning on painting the chair a bright pink or dark brown to match the cloth. I watched a couple of tutorials on youtube about reupholstering chairs and it doesn't look that hard.
Wish me luck peeps...I'll post pics when I do it.

No comments: