Wednesday, August 24, 2011

kitchen decor

I thought I would post some of the pictures I took of the whole desk process seen here

 Since I don't own saw horses (yet) I cut the desktop on some stools. I really don't recommend this, don't do it kids! It was hard, and I really had to hold down the wood to make sure it didn't fly and kill Mike.




Us posing happily with the new bare countertop :)

And now for the after pictures!!!

I added a Bygel rail to hang my cooking utensils, switched out my light bookshelf for a darker one to match the counter top and hung my adorable oven mitt.





Now it will be easier to cook, if I ever decide to ;)




I found this shopping list, and it matches the kitchen perfectly.


Mike bought me this oven mitt. I think he's trying to tell me something :D

Thanks for taking a tour of my kitchen!

No comments: