Monday, September 16, 2013

I'M BACK!!!


After taking the longest hiatus in blogger history, I’m back and ready for action.

Lots has happened since the last time I’ve really blogged. I’ve gotten engaged to the love of my life, been planning a wedding, and now, finally moved out to be on our own. After months of looking for rentals we were finally ready to give up and live in my garden basement forever, but the rent Gods looked upon us and opened our baby up. We found the most adorable 2-bedroom apartment in the coolest neighborhood. To say we got lucky is an understatement. Our landlord is amazing, our neighbors seem cool, we have a parking space, and the list goes on and on. We were definitely blessed.

A few things that were on our “must have” list were open layout, separate dining room and nice kitchen. We love to entertain so I was really hoping we would find a place that was open and airy. This place absolutely has the layout we were looking for. It has huge windows so we get a lot of natural light (that’s my favorite feature of this place). We have a dining room, but since its an open concept, it flows into the living room and the kitchen. Speaking of the kitchen, that’s what sold my fiancé on this place. He’s quite the chef, so when he saw stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and tons of storage he was ready to sign some application papers.

Needless to say, we totally took the apartment. We’ve now been living here for 3 weeks and absolutely love it. Little by little we will turn this apartment into our home.  Here’s a few a pictures I snapped the day we saw it. It’s changed a bit since then, can’t wait to show you all!








No comments: