Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chic Bathroom


Our bathroom has been gorgeous since day one. I thank my lucky stars everyday because there is nothing worse then an ugly bathroom. The first thing our landlord told us about the bathroom was that the toilet was $700. My eyeballs just about popped out of my skull. I’ve never had the honor of sitting on such an expensive throne lol.

The bathroom is a very serene light blue. We also have SUBWAY TILES. Mike didn’t know what I was talking about, but all my interior lovers will know what that is and how great it is to have it. It looks so fresh and trendy. I fell in love the second I saw them.

My first thought for this bathroom was to have it be super glamorous. I had a major reality check when Mike reminded me he also lives here. Blah. He totally ruined my design ideas, but hey, this is what marriage is all about right?  Compromise.

So, I made a little mood board. He has agreed to it so far, but the girly painting might need some convincing. Check it out, and I’ll post pictures soon of what we came up with. 


No comments: