Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DIY Halloween Décor


Do you have a million wine bottles that you have sitting on your countertop just waiting to be recycled? I do, but since I’m lazy and have yet to make a recycling bin I just have them there…staring at me.

Then a crazy idea popped into my head. Why don’t I spray paint them black to make a cool table centerpiece? I had this awesome vision in my head that 100% didn’t translate into real life. Upset that I just wasted a whole can of black spray paint I opted to do something a little different to them. I made them into Halloween décor!



This is a really inexpensive way to dress up your home for Halloween. I drew on some spooky stuff using some white out. I really like them now. And of course, they were FREE à my favorite word. Lol.



For scarier results, just add a floating head. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving this fun and easy DIY project!

xx
http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

G's_art said...

Thank you! Btw LOVING your fashion blog! I'm officially following it! :)

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Much scarier with the floating head! :)